Boost Revenues and Profits Selling the Most Comprehensive CommVault Managed Enterprise Data Backup Solution
Do you find your clients struggling with many different backup solutions to protect and recover highly fragmented data? Enterprise data is not uniform, which is why your clients need a data protection, backup and recovery solution that centrally and automatically controls the full spectrum backup and recovery of data sources, file types, applications, end points, and virtual machines.
Get A Free Consultation
What Conventional Backup and Recovery Solutions Painfully Lack
The available solutions lack the kind of robust, comprehensive, and single-point protection that your enterprise customers need. They lack the diversity and scalability to deploy across thousands of multitenant clients and data environments. They lack centralized controls to manage the entire range of data management functions efficiently. As a result, your clients have to rely on many different data protection solutions, which is wasteful and intimidating. Now you can make their lives easier.
The Groundbreaking Backup Solution Built Specifically to Protect Enterprise Data
BPS brings you another fantastic opportunity to allure large MSPs and enterprises with CommVault, the industry’s most comprehensive and robust cloud-based data security and recovery software to date.
Simplify Data Protection with Single Point Backup and Recovery across All Environments
Built from the ground up to suit the complex and fragmented enterprise data environments, CommVault makes it simple and painless to backup databases, files, applications, endpoints and VMs with maximum efficiency. CommVault’s integrated, automated data protection technology gives you a single, complete view of all your stored data no matter where it is—on premise or in the Cloud.
Let Clients Do More with the Most Comprehensive Data Protection Ever Created
Eliminate data silos and reduce infrastructure requirements. Integrate hardware snapshots and optimize storage with deduplication. Recover structured and unstructured data with speed and scale. Move data between physical servers and cloud platforms to avoid lock-in. Offer fast, secure, self-service access to customers. With CommVault you can really do a lot more, a lot more easily.
Enhance Productivity and Profits with Industry Leading Enterprise Class Software
Enable your customers to become more productive while making your business more profitable. The award-winning CommVault enterprise backup software comes with elaborate reports to help clients improve their backup and recovery processes and a product training portal to educate you and your clients in the optimum use of the CommVault software suite.
Sell More, Sell Faster, Sell Easier…with BPS
Selling CommVault with BPS places you at a big advantage compared to non-partners. You can leverage our vast experience in selling Cloud backup and other enterprise class products to minimize cost of acquisition and accelerate sales. Receive proactive marketing support, project planning advice, and complete technical guidance from the skilled and cooperative BPS Team as you build your clientage and boost your profitability.
Book a consultation
- Program Benefits Lower Operational Costs: Simpana software’s singular platform shares heterogeneous storage infrastructure across backup, archive and replication managed from a single console.
- Future Investment Protection: Simpana software’s modular product offering allows you to implement your backup application first and add functionality to address disaster recovery, archiving and eDiscovery over time, scaling up to thousands of servers.
- Efficient and Cloud Ready: Enterprise class architecture offers built-in data compression and deduplication across backup and archive data copies to increase your datacenter efficiency.
- Increased Reliability: Advanced, built-in features like backup path failover, one-to-many automated maintenance upgrades and more, deliver improved uptime to your end-users.
- Flexible Commercial Model: Single monthly payment for Software, Maintenance and Customer Support based on usage.
- Secure, multi-tenant policy controls: uses Role Based Access Control allowing single sign on and fine grained control of data security and access.
The below describes the requirements your organization must meet for the Citrix CSP Program:
- Comply with the CommVault and BPS agreement terms
- Submit monthly usage report based on what your customers used during the month
BPS Middle East | SPLA team is available around the clock to assist you in:
- CommVault Service Provider Agreement Onboarding
- Advising in product selection, licensing, go to market, hosting projects bidding & platforms (Backup as a Service)
- Pre-sales advising: Assisting with all licensing questions and queries (by a group of licensing experts)
- Pricing for your end-customer projects based on a design sent per project
- Start now by joining the partner program
Or Contact us now on: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +971 56 684 1718